12th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Ash pawar

Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?

which are the engineering colleges ofengineering in mumbai?
which are the engineering colleges of engineering in maharashtra?
what is the eligiblity and fees structure of that colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  3. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  4. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  5. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure? -- [New]
  6. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  7. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  8. Engineering college in Mumbai, Maharashtra? Eligibility and fee structure of the colleges?
  9. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  10. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  11. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  12. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  13. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  15. Eligibility criteria for BSc Agriculture in Karnataka? Which are the colleges? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the MBA colleges having least Fee Structure and eligibility criteria as a Degree without any percentage limitation?
  17. Colleges, eligibility criteria, fee structure and placements for Mechanical Engineering(GME course) in abroad?
  18. Criteria for admission in B.Pharm colleges? Date of sale of forms? Which are the subjects available in the colleges and their fee structure?
21st June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?

i got 74 marks in cet exam and 29 marksin aieee exam,can iget admission in mumbai engineering colleges
27th June 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?

i got 115 marks out of 300 in PCM group, 70 marks in aieee and 59 marks in Mh-cet, can I get admission for B.E.
28th June 2011, 02:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash pawar View Post
which are the engineering colleges ofengineering in mumbai?
which are the engineering colleges of engineering in maharashtra?
what is the eligiblity and fees structure of that colleges?

dear friend,

best engineering college in mumbai:-

Centre for Distance Engineering Education Programme (CDEEP)

National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay - IIT Bombay

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology,

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI

Sardar Patel College of Engineering

Don Bosco Institute of Technology

Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering

all the best
2nd July 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 90 MARKS IN CET ,CAN I GET ADMISSION IN BE IN MUMBAI
2nd July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

best colleges of computer engg in mumbai
4th July 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I have obtain 170 marks in pcm group &i have scored 59marksin mht-cet &in aieee it was 45 does i get addmission in b.e.also i am in category
4th July 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I have obtain 170 marks in pcm group &i have scored 59marks in mht-cet &in aieee it was 45 Also i am in category .Does i get addmission in b.e?
6th July 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I got 112 marks in pcm group & 7o marks in pcm in cet exam & 44 marks in aieee .can i get admission in engineering college ?
6th July 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I got 112 marks in pcm group & 7o marks in pcm in cet exam & 44 marks in aieee .can i get admission in engineering college ?
6th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed XII th Science & CET in 2009 and he want to take admission for Engineering this year in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Maharashtra
6th July 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

before eliblity wa 50 but today is 45 yes or no
13th July 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

My sister has passed 3 years Diploma Instrumentation Department with 74% Marks can she get admission in 2 year degree in Mumbai or else in maharashtra
16th July 2011, 02:23 AM
Singh.Omprakash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son has passed XII th Science & CET in 2009 and he want to take admission for Engineering this year in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Maharashtra
Sir,you son will have to appear for MHT-CET exam again
19th July 2011, 01:52 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

1.Centre for Distance Engineering Education Programme (CDEEP) Mumbai

2.National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai

3.Indian Institute of Technology Bombay - IIT Bombay

4.Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (MUICT-M)

5.Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur

6.college of Engineering Pune (COEP)
College of Engineering Pune (COEP) Pune

7.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI)
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) Mumbai

8.Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Sardar Patel College of Engineering Mumbai

9.Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Pune

10.International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P)
International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P) Pune
19th July 2011, 01:53 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Smile Re: Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?

1.Centre for Distance Engineering Education Programme (CDEEP) Mumbai

2.National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai

3.Indian Institute of Technology Bombay - IIT Bombay

4.Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (MUICT-M)

5.Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur

6.college of Engineering Pune (COEP)
College of Engineering Pune (COEP) Pune

7.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI)
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) Mumbai

8.Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Sardar Patel College of Engineering Mumbai

9.Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Pune

10.International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P)
International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P) Pune
29th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i've just passed class 10th and my %age is 84. which are the polytechnic colleges i can join in maharashtra?
16th August 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

domicile certificate require for VJTI colleage - admission in computer engineering degree college after completion of diploma in computer engineering in thakur polytechnique colege, kandivali east.?
15th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i have 39.67 % marks in 12 pcm group can i get addmision for engineering
13th October 2012, 02:03 PM
Anny95
Member+

HI..........

Best engineering college in mumbai:-

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
National Institute of Industrial Engineering
Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology
Centre for Distance Engineering Education Programme
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

ALL THE BEST...........

30th May 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

pls give me the list of polytechnical collegen in mumbai
26th June 2013, 04:44 PM
annydada

HI

Best engineering college in mumbai:-

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay - IIT Bombay

Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology,

Centre for Distance Engineering Education Programme (CDEEP)

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI

National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?