26th May 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

which are the best countries for pg courses other than india? which all are the best colleges in these countries?what all examinations do we have to attend to enter these colleges?about eligibility criteria we must have?about the fees structures?

Related Questions:
  1. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Best MBA colleges in foreign countries and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  4. Abroad PG course is accepted in India? Which country's courses are accepted in India? Criteria for getting loan from bank for such courses?
  5. What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?
  6. What are the various entrance exams happening for Ph.D course in different countries?
  7. Eligibility to get Bank job in GCC countries for distinct B.Sc(Statistics) holder? Helpful courses to get Bank job? -- [New]
  8. Which country have scope for MS in Civil?
  9. Where can I do post graduation course after completion of MBBS? In India or in foreign countries?
  10. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  11. Which are the government colleges, universities for MPT courses in India? What is the admission norm, fee structure and scholarship criteria?
  12. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  13. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  14. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  15. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  16. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  17. Which are the courses that can be done after 2nd PUC?
  18. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
24th July 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

i want to do m.tech from abroad so what exam i have to pass for this?
1st July 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

I want to do pG in forensic medicine.So what qualification i should have?
25th February 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i had done my mbbs from india(MCI recgnized) and i am intrested in post graduation in nephrolgy, how should i apply for it to university in russia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?