13th June 2011, 09:28 PM
deepakingh sharma

How many PG courses are available in India?

please tell me how many p.g. courses available in india,,Please tell me the number of courses availble

Related Questions:
  1. Options available after completing Automobile Engineering?
  2. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  3. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  4. Which courses have more scope in India? Detailed information about medical courses?
  5. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  6. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  7. What is value of MCA and M.Sc. (IT) courses in India? -- [New]
  8. Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission?
  9. Which courses are there after completion of B.Pharmacy in India?
  10. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are all DM courses after MD Pathology? Institutions in India for such courses?
  12. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Which courses are available for me after 10th all over India? Last date for submission of application?
  14. Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?
  15. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  16. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  17. Which master degree should be preferred in clinical research between MSc and MS? Is there any difference in future aspects?
  18. What are the courses offered in Germany after completion of B.Tech in India?
12th July 2011, 11:07 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many PG courses are available in India?

Dear friend,
There are so many PG courses are available but you have to tell me from which field you have done you graduate.

General post graduate courses in india are:
*Master in science and technology(M-Tech)

*Master in science(M.Sc)

*Master in bussiness administration(MBA)

*M.Com

*Master in computer adminstration(MCA)

*Master in arts(MA)
29th December 2011, 08:07 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: How many PG courses are available in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakingh sharma View Post
please tell me how many p.g. courses available in india,,Please tell me the number of courses availble
hi,

There are so many PG courses but you have to mention from which field information you want .

list of post graduation courses are below :

Master in science and technology(M-Tech)

Master in science(M.Sc)

Master in bussiness administration(MBA)

M.Com

Master in computer adminstration(MCA)

Master in arts(MA)

Please mention your filed name , so I can give information about that course .
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
28th February 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many PG courses are available in India?

MBA how many sudjects and how many years to study MBA will we please tell me MBA easy or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?