5th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MCA after B.Com honors if I don't have maths in 12th standard?

Am I eligible to do MCA after B.Com honors if I don't have maths in 12th standard? Can you please give me the details about the minimum criteria followed? Hoping that I will get the details soon from here. Awaiting for the response.

9th July 2017, 07:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA after B.Com honors if I don't have maths in 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible to do MCA course after completion of your B.Com Honours, if you don't have Mathematics subject in 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue MCA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Computer Applications or in any other discipline with Mathematics subject at 12th standard level from a Government recognised board. Since, you have not studied Mathematics subject in your 12th standard or Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to pursue MCA course.
10th July 2017, 09:30 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA after B.Com honors if I don't have maths in 12th standard?

The full form of MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.

Academic qualification: Candidates who have done BCA, BBA or Bachelor of Technology can apply for MCA course. Those who have done graduation in science stream can also apply for this course.

Mathematics must be one of the compulsory subjects in 12th.

You can not apply for MCA course if you have not studied mathematics in 12th standard.
10th July 2017, 12:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is two year duration course from any recognised university.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in science, arts, commerce or engineering course with mathematics in 10+2.

So, if you have not passed 12th with mathematics as main paper you are not eligible to get admission in MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?