14th July 2017, 12:45 PM
kalpana chawala

Am I eligible to get a government job in Odisha after completion of B.Ed from Andhra Pradesh?

Am I eligible to get a government job in Odisha after completion of B.Ed from Andhra Pradesh? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Government Teacher job in Odisha for BEd & CTET qualified candidate? -- [New]
  2. Is B.Ed certificate from Andhra Pradesh accepted in Odisha for government teacher job?
  3. How to study Graduation in Andhra Pradesh having completed Intermediate from Odisha?
  4. Is B.Ed in Andhra University approved by Odisha government -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any government teaching job available in Odhisha after completion of Hindi Ratna?
  6. Can I be eligible to do Allahabad B.Ed correspondence?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if pursuing Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh and belongs to Odisha?
  10. Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?
  11. Eligibility criteria for DSC and JL competitive exams in Andhra Pradesh
  12. How many homeopathy colleges are there in AP?
  13. Am I eligible to get the government job in local state Andhra Pradesh if I complete my graduation course in AGBSC, Maharashtra?
  14. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?
  15. Which university offers B.Ed through distance education in AP?
  16. What are the opportunities in government of Andhra Pradesh after doing M.A Hindi
  17. List of Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana states after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. How to B.Ed course through distance education in AP? Which university offers this in AP?
15th July 2017, 12:42 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job in Odisha after completion of B.Ed from Andhra Pradesh?

B.Ed from any recognised university is valid to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in jobs.

So, you will be eligible to appear in examination conducted for recruitment in jobs in Odisha.

You will be eligible to appear for OTET and other examination in which B.Ed qualification is required.
15th July 2017, 07:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job in Odisha after completion of B.Ed from Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you can apply for government job in Odisha after completion of Bachelor of Education from Andhra Pradesh.

You must have done your degree from a recognized university from University Grants Commission. UGC approved degrees are valid in all states of India for various jobs in government sector.
15th July 2017, 12:11 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

India is a federal country. Under Article 19, there is right to profession throughout territory of India. It means candidates of one state can apply for jobs in other state if that jobs are not reserved for home state candidates.

Parliament has been empowered to provide residence as one of the criteria for any specific job in any state. You can apply for government job in Odisha after completion of Bachelor of Education in Andhra Pradesh.
15th July 2017, 04:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If your bachelor of Education degree from Andhra Pradesh is done from a UGC recognized university then it will be valid for government job in any state of India provided there is no restriction.

You are eligible to get government job in Odisha after completion of Bachelor of Education from Andhra Pradesh.
25th September 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Whether B ed course under nagarjuna university is approved in odisha or not and whether it's under NCTE or not
15th January 2021, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is chanchala pradhan. After my BA in English i want to do Andra B.ed so i have a doubt. After complete my Andra B.ed can i give OTET OR CTET Eexam ?
Then if i qualified in this exams so can i apply government teacher shipp ?
25th September 2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Whether B ed course under nagarjuna university is approved in odisha or not and whether it's under NCTE or OTET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?