14th July 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Delhi University for BA after scoring 71 percent in 12th standard?

Sir/Mam, My top four percentage is 71 and I register in DU for B. A. Programme! Can I take DU admission? Am I eligible for it? Can you please give me the details on the previous year cut off which is followed? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for polytechnic course after scoring 50 percent marks in 12th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer science in any college after scoring 59 percent in 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Arts course in KV, Ballygunge after scoring 50 percent marks in 10th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further?
  5. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  6. Is there any scholarship exam for mathematics commerce students after scoring 95 percent in 12th standard?
  7. Can I apply to study B.Com in Delhi University with 85% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc course after scoring 89.2% marks in class 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to do BCA if I have completed 12th arts course without maths?
  11. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in software company after scoring 70 percent in BCA, 45 percent in 10th and 52 percent in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed after scoring 49 percent in B.Com? Can I apply for TET exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  15. How to become a Fashion Photographer?
  16. Am I eligible to join Navy right after completion of 10th standard with 94.6 percent?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Private MA English from Kanpur University after scoring 46% marks in B.Com (Delhi University)?
  18. Admission in B.Sc is possible with 61.34 percent in HSC? -- [New]
15th July 2017, 04:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Delhi University for BA after scoring 71 percent in 12th standard?

The last date to apply for admission in bachelor's degree course in Delhi University is already over and now there is no possibility to apply for DU admissions at graduation level.

You can apply for admission in DU with 71% marks in best four subjects. DU has released cut off marks for admission in different courses, you can check it at official website of DU.
15th July 2017, 04:02 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Delhi University for BA after scoring 71 percent in 12th standard?

DU refers to Delhi University which is one of the Central University in India known for providing quality education in various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies degree courses.

As far as you are concerned about your possibility of getting admission in BA programme course having manged 71% marks in your top four subjects then I would like to let you know that you have any chance only if you belong to reserved category as for general category and even for OBC category cutoff does not comes down to such percentage.

For more idea about your possibility of getting admission in any college of DU you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in and download cutoff from the link.
15th July 2017, 04:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Delhi university is among the India's best university and admission in it's undergraduate courses is offered on merit basis ( mostly ).

Generally the cut off score is very high and admission is going on for current academic session.

So, if you filled the application form you must wait for the more cut off list to get admission ( till now four cut off declared ).

There is less chance of getting admission in B.A Programme if you belong to general or OBC category.

To get any update about admission procedure visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th July 2017, 04:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for DU UG admission 2018 with 71% marks in best four subjects. The last date to apply for DU UG admission 2017 is already over. Cut off percentage of marks for admission in various colleges has been released. You can analyze in which college you can get admission in next year.

The cut off marks increases by 1-2% every year in each college. With 71% marks, you will not be eligible for admission in top colleges of Delhi University in Bachelor of Arts.
15th July 2017, 04:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission in Delhi university for pursuing B.A course after scoring 71 percentage marks in 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A course. Admissions in B.A course in Delhi university are done through entrance examination conducted by the Delhi university.
15th July 2017, 05:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The admission in DU is going on. So, you will be eligible to get admission only if you have filled the online application form.

Admission in B.A Programme course in most of colleges are closed and only few seats are available for reserved category students.

So, on basis of aggregate in your best four subject you are not eligible to get admission ( due to high cut off ).

For previous and current year cut off score visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th July 2017, 05:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue graduation from DU. But to get admission you need to qualify entrance test. After entrance there will be a cut-off marks declared and when you get marks more than cut-off then only you will get admission in DU.
15th July 2017, 06:59 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

You can apply for admission process in Delhi University after scoring 71% marks in different subjects of senior secondary board examination.

The last date to apply for admission in Bachelor of Arts in Delhi University ended a month earlier. There is no possibility for you to get admission in this academic year in Bachelor's degree in Arts.
15th July 2017, 07:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th from recognised board are eligible to apply for admission in Delhi university in undergraduate course.

The admission is offered on merit basis and candidates are eligible to take admission also after changing their stream.

So, if you have filled the online application for admission then wait for more cut off list to be released.

But, as of now admission in most of the colleges in course of your choice is closed and it will be tough to get admission on 70% in best four subject.

To get cut off list ( previous or current year ) visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th July 2017, 08:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** Bachelor of Arts or B.A. (general) is an undergraduate course.

** The duration of BA course is two years.

** Candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** For this course you have to score at least 55% in your 12th class.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Delhi University for BA after scoring 71 percent in 12th standard.

** For further information like cutoff marks you have to visit at :www.du.ac.in/
15th July 2017, 08:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in BA Programme course in any college of DU having managed 71% marks in your top four subjects then for your information as per the current cutoff released by DU you have any possibility only if you belong to reserved category or if you are a women candidate then you have possibility of getting admission in women's college.

For details and to have idea about the possibility of your admission you can download recent cutoffs from the official link of DU i.e; www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?