28th March 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of application for M.Sc in Kakatiya University? How can I apply for it online?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Sc from Kakatiya University so I want to know what is the last date of application for M.Sc in Kakatiya University? How can I apply for it online? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th July 2017, 08:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of application for M.Sc in Kakatiya University? How can I apply for it online?

The last date of application for M.Sc in Kakatiya University are given below.

=> Online Submission starts on 19th June 2017

=> Last Date for Form Submission on 10th July 2017

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

1. First of all you can visit at the official website of Kakatiya University

2. Then you have to click on application form

3. The you have to select M.Sc application form.

4. After that you can type all information according to given instructions

5. Click on submit option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?