25th August 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

How can I continue my studies again after getting TC?

Sir, I have discontinued my studies because of some reason. I have not even wrote 1st PUC exam and I got TC too. How can I continue my studies again. I want to study 1st itself and in my TC, I have got my enrollment number too. Can you help me Sir?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  2. Is it possible to continue studies after a gap of 8 years since passing 12th?
  3. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  4. How to continue my studies, which I left in 2006?
  5. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34?
  7. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  8. If I drop my B.Sc in Agricultural studies for 2 years can I continue it again from where I left? -- [New]
  9. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  10. What are the formalities should be done after graduation?
  11. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com?
  12. Can I continue my studies in US from 2018 if I have completed till 10th standard in India and now 37 years old?
  13. Which course should I do after 12th Commerce to continue my further studies in Foreign?
  14. How can I continue my studies again after getting TC?
  15. Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?
  16. Can i continue my study in abroad after gap of some years?
  17. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicapped to continue B.Tech again?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for physically challenged to continue B.Tech studies from 1st year?
25th August 2017, 07:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I continue my studies again after getting TC?

In order to continue your studies, you must have to take admission once again in any of the School in class 11th to complete your examination.
If you face any kind of problem to get admission in any School in regular mode, then you must go for any Open Schooling to continue your studies. So, apply for class 11th in any Open School and then complete your schooling through distance mode.
25th August 2017, 07:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You have mentioned above that you have got TC (Transfer Certificate) during your 1st PUC (pre university course). You can get admission in a different school in 11th standard on the basis of your 10th merit marks. Some schools prefer to take entrance test to admit candidates in class 11.
All you have to do is, choose your school from where you want to pursue your higher studies and apply admission form and then follow its admission procedure.
During the time of admission, you need to submit the following documents along with admission form:
>Class 10th mark sheet
>Class 10th Passing certificate
>School Leaving Certificate
>Character Certificate
>2 or 4 copies of passport size photograph
25th August 2017, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to take admission in any other school, to start your studies again. You have taken TC and there is no chance of continuing in the same school now.

Just make sure you get admission as soon as possible, to avoid any issues.
25th August 2017, 09:42 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You can continue your studies without any issue. If you want to continue with your previous school than of course you can get admission even after getting TC.
If you want to continue with new school than you will get admission easily.
You will require following documents-
Transfer certificate.
Mark sheet.
To continue with previous school is not any issue.
1st September 2017, 12:40 AM
cataleya11

You can continue your studies even after getting TC from your previous school. You can apply for admission in a new school and for that you need to submit certain documents like TC,migration certificate, mark sheets and passing certificates during admission. But before anything you need to apply for admission in a new school.

You have to abide by the rules of the new school. There is possibility that you do not have to waste a year as you have your enrollment number and your new school allows you to continue from the middle of the session. If the authority don't then there will be a gap of one year. However it will not effect your career much.
3rd December 2021, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i rejoin in my previous college after getting tc in the same
college
4th July 2022, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 1st pu and taken my tc from the college now i want to study 2nd pu in the same college again is it possible to get addimission again on that college
23rd July 2022, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in same college and re-start my degree after taking tc from college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?