5th May 2012, 01:10 AM
jeyageorge

How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed

i had completed b.ed through regular now i am working in a school i want to continue m.ed.How can i cotinue my studies without any school work disturbances

Related Questions:
18th July 2012, 06:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeyageorge View Post
i had completed b.ed through regular now i am working in a school i want to continue m.ed.How can i cotinue my studies without any school work disturbances
Candidate who are engaged with their work commitment and are not able to attend regular classes may look to pursue M.Ed program through Distance mode. There are various recognized Universities which offers M.Ed through Distance mode. The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers the program through Distance mode. In order to be eligible candidate must have completed the B.Ed program from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks beside having two years experience. The minimum duration to complete the program is two years.

Some of the other reputed Institution offering M.Ed program are as follows:

Nalanda Open University

Himachal Pradesh University

Osmanai University

For detail information refer to the official website of any of the University of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?