2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Best foreign colleges to study Masters in Industrial Psychology? Should I go for University of Manchester?

I have completed Bachelor degree in Psychology and now want to study Masters in Industrial Psychology from a foreign colleges. Please suggest me best colleges for it? Should I go for University of Manchester?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about colleges providing scholarships to do masters in Dublin, Ireland? -- [New]
  2. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  4. Can I apply for admission in Annamalai University for PG in psychology?
  5. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  6. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  8. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  9. How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?
  10. Whether a CA is eligible to study Masters degree in abroad?
  11. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  12. Which are the best colleges for masters in Psychology Honors in HP or in Shimla? What is the cutoff?
  13. List of best universities which provides masters in psychology-Org Behavior?
  14. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala?
  15. Can I do M.A in Psychology being an engineer?
  16. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  17. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  18. Which foreign university is best to study Masters in Cinema Studies through distance mode?
7th October 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best foreign colleges to study Masters in Industrial Psychology? Should I go for University of Manchester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Bachelor degree in Psychology and now want to study Masters in Industrial Psychology from a foreign colleges. Please suggest me best colleges for it? Should I go for University of Manchester?

Best foreign colleges to study Masters in Industrial Psychology are given below;

Florida Institute of Technology - Official Website

University of Manchester - Official Website

The University of Western Australia - Official Website

University of Central Florida - Official Website

California State University Long Beach - Official Website

Colorado State University - Official Website

University College London - Official Website

Yes, you can study the course at the University of Manchester. University of Manchester is one of the leading institutions in England. Duration of the course is one year full time and two years for part time students. You can apply online for taking admission at the University of Manchester. You can find the details about the course and admission details in the university website link given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?