3rd November 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

What to do if interest subsidy is not credited during moratorium period?

Sir, I availed education loan from SBI and now started repayment, but no interest subsidy was credited to my loan account during moratorium period. I have fulfilled the formalities to avail the subsidy. What should I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  2. What to do if can not avail interest subsidy from Axis Bank?
  3. What does Moratorium periods means for interest rates?
  4. Central government schemes for the economically weaker segments of the society providing full interest rate subsidy during the moratorium period of the education loan?
  5. Is M.Sc Biotechnology not a professional course? Why bank charge me compound interest from the study period itself? Can I get subsidy in interest from IOB?
  6. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  7. How much interest is chared during moratorium period of Bank of Baroda Education Loan?
  8. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  9. Detailed information and benefits of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme?
  10. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan?
  11. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Dena Bank Education Loan?
  12. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Indian Bank Education Loan?
  13. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan?
  14. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Central Bank of India Education Loan?
  15. Details of Moratorium Period under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much interest charges during moratorium period of Karnataka Bank Education Loan?
  17. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?
  18. How much interest charges during moratorium period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
8th November 2017, 01:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if interest subsidy is not credited during moratorium period?

You need to contact the bank manager about this issue and ask them about the problem. If they give you a decent solution, then you need to take some action. If not, then you need to contact the higher authorities of the bank.

You can also file your complain at bank grievance cell. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria and have submitted all the required documents, then you should get the subsidy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?