18th June 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration and fees of the course? Eligibility of the course?

I want to information about fee of this course. What is the duration of the course? Am i eligible for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about B.Ed course duration? What is the fees?
  2. How AMIE is useful to us? Eligibility, fees and duration of course?
  3. What is the duration fees and eligibility for B.Ed course?
  4. What is the duration and fees of the course? Eligibility of the course?
  5. Duration, eligibility and fees of M.Com entrance exam? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  6. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  7. How to join in GME after passing AMIE Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Is there any veterinary college available at Jodhpur? What's the eligibility criteria, course duration and fee structure for the same?
  9. Admission in MSc zoology in Chandigarh college after completing BSc Bioinformatics under GNDU with 56.6%?
  10. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course? Eligibility of this course?
  11. Details about SAP course? What is the course duration?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  13. What is the fees and duration of Dialysis Technicians exam
  14. Admission to St.Stephen's college for B.Sc(Hons) after 65% and 76% marks in class 12th and 10th respectively?
  15. Scope and starting package after actuarial science course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility, duration, fees and other details of Landscaping programs in India?
  17. How much fees is required to complete the hotel management course? Duration of the course?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab University with a score of 448 in GATE Exam?
19th June 2011, 02:11 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration and fees of the course? Eligibility of the course?

Friend,
you did not mention about the course for which you want to get information,duration and fee structure .
19th June 2011, 06:08 AM
dineshpandiyan

Default Re: What is the duration and fees of the course? Eligibility of the course?

you are not clearly mention in course name.

eligibility for B.E:

duration of this course is 4 years and for B.E sandwich -5 years.

above 65% in 10 and 12th exam.

Ranking in AIEEE entrance exam
19th June 2011, 08:18 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
dear ,your question is not clear.
you did not mention what type of course?
so i answered your question.
further when you ask question ,full information...............
19th June 2011, 08:20 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Your question is not clear and not specific. You did not mention the specific course for which you want to know the duration, fees and eligibility criteria.

There are number of courses are being offered by several institutes.

The duration of one course will be different from one course to other course.

The fees that a candidate has to pay may also differ as per the course that a candidate joins.

The eligibility criteria will also be different to take admission into different courses.

Next time be clear in your question that so that we can give our best to your doubts
19th June 2011, 09:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to information about fee of this course. What is the duration of the course? Am i eligible for the course?
your question is not correct because you did't mention the course name.

there are several course so we can't describe all course.

so please correct your question after that we are giving best solution to you.

thanks

all the best.
19th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Please intimate your course first to know the fee.
On receipt of the same necessary reply will be given to you.

Sorry for the question asked by you.

Regards,

Ramjash
19th June 2011, 03:19 PM
rupi

Please give complete information. Your question is not clear. Please mention about which course are you asking about. Also mention the place from where you want to do it. There are hundreds of courses to do, we can't tell you about all of them. And please be specific next time.
19th June 2011, 04:06 PM
rinkygoyal

helloo...

the question posted by you is ambiguous.

firstly it does not tell abt d course

wat r u currently doing

n also fee structure , admission process varies from course to course !!!!

some may see percentage ...some may selct on d basis of an entrance xam !!!!

please post ur question again with full and clear details ...

all d best...
19th June 2011, 04:07 PM
rinkygoyal

helloo...

the question posted by you is ambiguous.

firstly it does not tell abt d course

wat r u currently doing

n also fee structure , admission process varies from course to course !!!!

some may see percentage ...some may selct on d basis of an entrance xam !!!!

please post ur question again with full and clear details ...

all d best...
7th August 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sap fico duration and fee structure
7th August 2011, 06:58 PM
Harshita21

Quote:
hello

There are many courses which course information you wants.

In today's time every course fee is about lakhs except the govt. institutions.

In most of the job oriented courses duration is not less than one year it depends on which you want.

Every course demands whether 10+2 with 60%/55% or graduation with 60%/55%.
7th August 2011, 07:51 PM
sg1991

Which course??? There are thousands of courses. Still I'll give you the duration of some courses-

* B. E./B.Tech- 4 years
* B. Arch.- 5 years
* B. Sc./ B. A./ B. Com.- 3 years
* M. E./ M. Tech./ MBA/ M. Com./ M.A.- 2 years
* BBA- 3 years

For admission in a course, you should have at least 60% marks in 10th and 12th.

Fees depends on course and college.
15th November 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration and cost of the course for SAP FICO? Eligibility of the SAP FICO Course?
13th February 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i hv done b com,,wich coarse suits me n wat wl b feč n duration
14th February 2012, 12:42 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the duration and fees of the course? Eligibility of the course?

Hi

Since you have not specified which course you are talking about, We are unable to tell you the exact details about any course.

However to give you a brief idea about the most demanded courses in the market these days :-

1. Engineering - Its a 4 year full time course. Its fees varies from 2-16 lacs depending on which college you are studying in. Government colleges have very low fees as compared to the private ones.

2. Medical :- MBBS is a full time 5 year course. Its fees is also in lacs and higher than that of the B.Tech/B.E. It varies from 4- lacs to 20 lacs again depending on the college from where you are doing it.

3. Graduation :- from Universities like DU, MU, LU, KU, etc are cheaper and the courses are also not of very high value in the market. They are of 3 years graduation courses costing around 30,000 to 1-2 lacs maximum depending on the course which you are doing.

4. BCA, BBA, B.Com, etc are also some of the courses which are popular. All these are 3 years courses and cost around 40,000 to 100000 total.

Now hope this helps.

If you want to ask anything specifically about any course, Please feel free to post back in our forum.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
4th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How can i regestered in CS ?
28th March 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I wnt know about CS course and fee. I wnt join cs course, I'm preaper B.COM final year V.KS.U Ara
clear course fee
21st May 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared C.A. and B.com from IGNOU? Now want to do CS what is the fees structure and duration of the couse? Is there any clause in which C.A students are exempt from some papers.
17th July 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?