10th September 2011, 10:43 AM
sebastianamal

Which is better between MBA in IT and MBA in Finance?

Iam a BA Economics student, after my degre I would like to go for MBA.
regarding this i need to know that wthr MBA in IT or MBA in FINANCE would be better for me??

22nd September 2011, 07:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between MBA in IT and MBA in Finance?

Since you are from the economics background you will find the finance stream more interesting. If you choose IT it is possible that you find the same difficult as you need to learn a bit of programming, other technical requirements. Also your job prospects will mostly be in the IT sector. If you choose finance you will find opportunities in the investment banking firms, banking sector, finance department of any firm etc. You will be able to relate better to the subjects in this stream.
23rd September 2011, 01:54 AM
saurabh abhijeet

hello friend,

MBA IT is much better than MBA finance as IT is growing very rapidly in the world so there is a great need of MBA IT student in near future, but as you are a student of BA economics so you are not eligible for MBA IT, only those student who have IT background can do MBA IT....
29th September 2011, 08:30 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
here i want to know your backround that means b.tech or b.com
if your came from b.tech go to mba finance because yiu have well know all finance subjects in b.com
the following are the subjects are available in finance in 2 semisters
1.financial management
2.international financial management
3.overview indian financial system
4.wealth management
5.a bout insurance
these are subjects are available
if you came from b.tech choose mba it
all the best
19th April 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Symbiosis distance learning MBA in finance in December 2012?
23rd May 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my bsc degree in pcm? I want to do MBA , which subject is best for me.?
17th July 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 th in non medical is bsc mlt is good option for me or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?