2nd March 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma Engineering from Gujarat Technical University?

Hello sir, I am giving 12th exam with Science stream from Gujarat Board. After completing it want to do Diploma Engineering from Gujarat Technical University. Please tell me ho to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  2. Procedure to study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  4. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  5. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  6. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  7. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma Aeronautical course in Gujarat?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in Mumbai after completing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat Technical University
  10. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  11. How and where can I move from Gujarat after doing Diploma in Gujarat and moving to other state for Degree? -- [New]
  12. After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering in Gujarat after completing Diploma course?
  14. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  15. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?
  17. How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks
  18. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Nirma University of Science and Technology, Gujarat?
11th April 2018, 04:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma Engineering from Gujarat Technical University?

In order to get admission at Gujarat Technical University, you must have to complete at least class 10th examination from a recognized Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma courses in Engineering from Gujarat Technical University.
Eligible candidates then have to qualify in the respective entrance examination conducted by the State Council or National Council to get admission at the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?