25th February 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

List of private companies which offer recruitment for MBA(Human Resource) postgraduate?

Hi friends, I have completed MBA in Human Resource. I am looking for some job in private field. I would like to know about the companies which provide job recruitment especially for Human Resource students.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private companies which offer recruitment for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  2. Private Sector companies which offer recruitment to M.Sc(Statistics) postgraduate?
  3. Electronics companies which offer recruitment to a candidate who has secured 78% in B.Tech?
  4. List of private companies in India which offer recruitment for Civil Engineer
  5. List of top and medium private companies which offer jobs for EC engineers?
  6. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  8. Which private companies offer pool campus recruitment in Mumbai region?
  9. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
  10. Private Agriculture based companies which offer recruitment to Agriculture graduate in India?
  11. List of Research institutes which offer training to Biotechnology postgraduate? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to get job in Chemical Industry for M.Sc(Biotechnology) postgraduate? List of companies?
  13. What is the salary offered after MCA?
  14. List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student
  15. List of software companies in Bangalore offering job to BTech(CSE) student
  16. Possibility to get job in Petroleum Industry for M.Sc(Physical Chemistry) postgraduate? List of companies?
  17. Possibility to get job in Automobile Industry for MSc(Electronics) postgraduate? List of companies?
  18. Possibility to get job in Petroleum Industry for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate? List of companies?
6th March 2018, 03:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private companies which offer recruitment for MBA(Human Resource) postgraduate?

List of private companies which offer requirement for MBA postgraduate:-

Princeton University
Harvard University
Columbia University
University of Chicago
California University of Technology
Yale University
Duke University.
6th March 2018, 06:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private companies which offer recruitment for MBA(Human Resource) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have completed MBA in Human Resource. I am looking for some job in private field. I would like to know about the companies which provide job recruitment especially for Human Resource students.
List of private companies which offer jobs for MBA (Human Resource) candidates is given below:

TNQ Books and Journals - Official Website

CAMS - Official Website

Cloudzen Technologies - Official Website

Vee Technologies - Official Website

Axis HR Consultancy - Official Website

Sanvi Business Solutions - Official Website

Blue Chip HR Solutions - Official Website
22nd March 2018, 10:56 PM
chikkykranthi619

There won't be any company without an HR position. So, don't worry there are lot of MNC's as well as startup's and medium level companies that prefer HR's who have done MBA.
Only thing you need to do is to sharpen your skills required for an HR position and try to give interviews then you will be able to get into a company.
So for entering into a company first your resume must be seen by a recruiter for this purpose post your resume in the job portals/websites and through that portal you will get an interview call and try to give your best to crack it.
So, list of private sector companies offering an HR position are :

-- Dell
-- CTS
-- TCS
-- Tech Mahindra
-- Infosys
-- Wipro
-- 3I solutions etc. like wise every company look's for an HR position but you must be aware of the recruitment and apply at the right time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?