20th March 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Kerala State Board, which one is easy to secure good marks in KEAM?

I have secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam. But now I am little confused whether to continue in CBSE or Kerala State Board. My future plan is to go for KEAM which would help me to score good marks in this entrance exam? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  5. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  6. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  7. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  8. Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE?
  9. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  10. Can I appear in KEAM 2016 having appeared two times earlier? Age limit for KEAM 2016
  11. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  12. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  14. ISC or Kerala State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  16. Is it good to transfer school from CBSE board to Kerala state board?
  17. What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?
  18. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
15th May 2018, 11:19 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Kerala State Board, which one is easy to secure good marks in KEAM?

KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam. It is conducted by the state educational authority.

Though CBSE and Kerala state board both are good educational boards, I want to suggest you to study class 11 & 12 in Kerala State board because KEAM is conducted by Kerala state board. You may get some help from Kerala state board for the preparation of KEAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?