26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to get the seat for PhD program in Tourism Management subject in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?
  2. How many PhD(Tourism Management) seats are available in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?
  3. Eligibility to get PhD(Tourism Management) admission in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute? -- [New]
  4. List of deemed universities and colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. Best college in Nasik for doing MBA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the best colleges that I can go for after scoring 95 percentile in MAT?
  7. List of the government colleges in Mumbai for MBA?
  8. In which government college can I get after scoring 85 marks in MHT CET?
  9. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  10. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?
  11. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  12. Procedure for D.Ed admission? College which I can pursue in Mumbai? Where is D.Ed government college in Thane and Raigad District?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD (Tourism Management) in Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute?
  15. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  16. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  17. Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, MBBS, Bio Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Colleges for MMS after scoring 64% in CET?
2nd May 2018, 11:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?

In order to study PhD course in Tourism Management from Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, candidates must have to appear in the UGC-NET examination, qualifying in which candidates can take admission to study PhD course in Tourism Management.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Tourism Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?