6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?

I am interested to do PhD in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University. I am a Bengali postgraduate. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD from this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  2. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  5. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  6. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  8. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  9. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  11. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study Bengali PG course in Rabindra Bharati University for History postgraduate of Deemed University? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  14. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course?
  15. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  16. Course structure & duration of PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  18. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
4th May 2018, 11:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Yes, definitely you can get stipend amount while you study PhD course in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University.
Candidates those who are pursuing PhD course from Rabindra Bharati University can expect stipend during the PhD course.
You can expect an amount from Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25000/- as a stipend during the course.
22nd February 2020, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?

I've been selected for MPhil course in drama at RBU. Will i be getting any monthly stipend for the two years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?