18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of M.Arch(Industrial Design) in BMS College of Engineering?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of M.Arch in Industrial Design course of BMS College of Engineering. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

18th May 2018, 06:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of M.Arch(Industrial Design) in BMS College of Engineering?

"M.Arch in Industrial Design" is a duration of 2 years long. Total fee for this course in BMS College of Engineering is about 1.1 lakhs Rs. You must have completed Bachelor's degree in Architecture Engineering with minimum 55% of marks from any recognized university to be eligible.
And

You must have to appear and qualify Karnataka PGCET or GATE and have to score good marks in the Entrance Test, because admission will be done on the basis valid score in PGCET/GATE.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Short answer
18th May 2018, 06:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of M.Arch(Industrial Design) in BMS College of Engineering?

M.Arch in Industrial Design is a course duration of 2 years long. Total fees for this course in "BMS College of Engineering" is about 1.1 lakhs Rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?