8th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?

Sir, I want to join Adesh Institute of Technology for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  3. Admission procedure to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  4. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  5. Course structure & duration of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  6. Best course to study in Operation Theater after B.Sc Physics? List of colleges for it?
  7. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  8. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  11. Which college can I get for M.Tech after scoring 38.67 in GATE?
  12. Course structure of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  13. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  14. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  15. Benefits of studying Diploma in Civil Engineering in Zenith Institute of Science & Technology?
  16. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  18. Course and fee structures of Civil Engineering Diploma course in ZIST?
17th March 2023, 06:18 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?

the Diploma in Civil Engineering course at Adesh Institute of Technology is a 3-year full-time program. The course is designed to impart knowledge and skills to the students in various areas of civil engineering including construction materials, surveying, building planning, design, and maintenance of buildings, roads, bridges, and other infrastructure.

The course structure typically consists of classroom lectures, laboratory sessions, practical training, and industrial visits. The syllabus is designed to cover the basics of civil engineering along with advanced concepts related to the field.

Here is a brief outline of the course structure for Diploma in Civil Engineering at Adesh Institute of Technology:

First Year:

Engineering Drawing
Applied Mathematics
Applied Physics
Applied Chemistry
Basic Electrical Engineering
Basic Electronics Engineering
Engineering Mechanics

Second Year:

Building Construction
Concrete Technology
Surveying
Strength of Materials
Fluid Mechanics
Theory of Structures

Third Year:

Estimating and Costing
Highway Engineering
Construction Management
Design of Steel Structures
Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
Environmental Engineering

Regarding the fee structure, it is subject to change and may vary from year to year. It is best to contact the institute directly to get the most accurate and up-to-date information on the course fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?