30th May 2018, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

How to take special permission to appear in 10th Telangana Board exam for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in USA?

Hello, my daughter is 13 years of age. She finished her 6th, 7th and 8th standards in USA. Now she wants to write direct 10th Board exam in Hyderabad. Kindly tell me how to take special permission to attend 10th Telangana Board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take transfer form Telangana State Board to CBSE Board for continuing class 10th?
  2. Eligibility to appear in AP EAMCET for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in Chennai?
  3. Which state domicile I have to get, if studied 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?
  4. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  5. Possibility to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board if studied French instead of Hindi as a language?
  6. Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the age limit for 10th class admission in Telangana state?
  8. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  9. Possibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for 7th student?
  10. Is a candidate considered NRI if studied till 8th in Abroad?
  11. Possibility to appear in 10th Board exam after completing 8th CBSE for 17 years old student?
  12. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  13. Eligibility to appear in 10th Board exam from Open Schooling for 13 years old candidate?
  14. How can I rejoin Gujarat Board if migrated to ISC Board?
  15. Medical entrance exam for students who studied in abroad till 10th standard?
  16. How can I apply to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam next year being an 8th student? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?
  18. Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?