1st June 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 6 years old candidate?

Hello everyone, my daughter is 6 years of age. I am planning to admit her in CBSE school for 1st standard. So, I would like to know her eligibility for getting admission in 1st standard under CBSE Board. Kindly help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 4 years old candidate?
  2. Possibility to get 1st standard admission under CBSE Board for 5 years old candidate? -- [New]
  3. What is the criteria followed for getting 1st standard admission in the year 2018?
  4. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?
  5. What is the age requirement for CBSE 1st standard admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether my son who is 3 years and 11 months old eligible for admission in Nursery class of a CBSE school?
  7. Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  9. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Mysore?
  11. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in CBSE Standard-I?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE for 10 years old 5th standard student?
  13. Whether a 6 years old kid is over aged for admission in CBSE school?
  14. Does school organizes Olympiad? Eligibility to apply for 1st standard candidate?
  15. In which standard of CBSE School a 3 years old candidate will get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?
  17. Age criteria to take admission in standard 1 of CBSE school?
  18. Age limit for 1st standard in ICSE school and difference between CBSE board and ICSE board?
2nd June 2018, 07:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 6 years old candidate?

Age limit for joining 1st standard in CBSE board:

Minimum age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought is 5 years for first class.

Maximum age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought is 7 years for 1st standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?