2nd June 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Biotechnology) with 84% in 12th GSEB?

Hello everyone, I have got 84% marks in my Board exam of 12th standard with GSEB Board. I want to study BSc in Biotechnology course or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd June 2018, 12:19 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Biotechnology) with 84% in 12th GSEB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have got 84% marks in my Board exam of 12th standard with GSEB Board. I want to study BSc in Biotechnology course or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can study BSc Biotechnology after completion of 12th standard with 84% marks in GSEB. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Biotechnology or Mathematics or any other life science subjects as optional subjects with at least 55% marks are eligible to study the BSc Biotechnology course. Candidates are admitted to the BSc Biotechnology course on the basis of marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Biotechnology or Mathematics or any other life science subjects. Some colleges conduct an entrance test for the admission. Duration of the BSc Biotechnology course is three years.
3rd June 2018, 03:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Biotechnology) with 84% in 12th GSEB?

B.Sc. Biotechnology or Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology is an undergraduate Biotechnology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology course is three years. For Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology course candidate must have passed 12th class or its equivalent exam in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with 84% in 12th GSEB.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA FOR YOU

=> Government Hospitals

=> Bio Industry

=> Content Writing (medical)

=> Research Labs

=> IT Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?