3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?

I want to join Gujarat University for studying PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  2. Past exam papers of Post graduate diploma in investment and financial analysis of Gujarat University
  3. Benefits of studying PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis?
  4. Course structure of PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  6. Procedure for pursuing Financial Accounting from Mumbai University?
  7. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?
  9. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  10. Courses in finance and share sector with maximum duration of two years after B.Com?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  12. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  13. How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks
  14. Which are the career enhancement courses in finance?
  15. How to study Diploma Engineering from Gujarat Technical University?
  16. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  17. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. How and where can I move from Gujarat after doing Diploma in Gujarat and moving to other state for Degree? -- [New]
4th June 2018, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Gujarat University for studying PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed BCom or BBA degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate at the first attempt from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks obtained in the graduate degree. There are 75 seats available for the PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University. Duration of the course is one year (two semesters).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?