6th June 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Interdisciplinary course in Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  5. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  15. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
14th September 2019, 11:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia is the candidate should have passed Post Graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the MAster degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Interdisciplinary is 60% for open and 55% for reserved category candidate. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance and interview score. After completing a Ph.D. (Interdisciplinary) you can become
Magistrate/Judge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?