26th June 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities available in ONGC for BTech Mechanical student?

Dear friends, I am studying in BTech with Mechanical Engineering. After completing my Graduation I want to secure job in ONGC. So, I would like to know about the opportunities available in ONGC for me. Waiting for your reply.

9th September 2018, 07:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available in ONGC for BTech Mechanical student?

Job Opportunities available in ONGC for B.Tech Mechanical Candidates:

Yes, I can say that there are huge number of job opportunities available to you being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering candidate. ONGC is a public sector undertaking company which generally recruits young and dynamic candidates according to the qualification and post.

Hence, being a Mechanical Engineering candidate you are eligible to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment provided with you meet the concerned age criteria.

I suggest you to go through ONGC official website for getting more latest updates of upcoming recruitment's and all. Go through "Career" or "Recruitment" section for more details.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?