6th November 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in ONGC after degree in mechanical engineering?

Sir I am Rannan Islam a student of degree 3rd year in mechanical engineering branch. I have started preparing for GATE from 1st year. Am I eligible to get a job in ONGC?

6th November 2016, 06:21 PM
manjunath r n

Default Re: Can I get a job in ONGC after degree in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am Rannan Islam a student of degree 3rd year in mechanical engineering branch. I have started preparing for GATE from 1st year. Am I eligible to get a job in ONGC?
Dear Aspirant,

You are eligible to get a job in ONGC.
ONGC recruits Mechanical Engineers for its Cementing, Drilling, Mechanical, Production, Transportation sector etc. by shortlisting through GATE score and Interview. It is good that you have started with your preparation early.
All the best.
6th November 2016, 07:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a job in ONGC you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candiates should have completed their B.Tech in ece/mechanical/eee/civil/cse/ from a recognized college/university.

> Minimum 65% marks in required.

> For reserved candidates the marks is relaxed to 60%.

ONGC conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates, but as you are preparing for GATE examination, so there is no need to appear for the examination conducted by ONGC. If you score excellent marks in GATE examination then you will be directly called for interview to complete the selection process and hence, after that you will get a chance to become an employee in ONGC.
7th November 2016, 05:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much avail a job in ONGC after completion of your Mechanical Engineering course, there is no such problem in it. You will however have to appear for GATE examination and once after you clear the examination, you can apply for job in ONGC. So, prepare well for your examination and try to do well in it.
18th September 2020, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a women pursuing 3rd year from mechanical engineering. My goal is to get a job in ONGC field....
1) Can girls eligible for that??
2)Did Amy girl can get a chance to go for offshore rig??
I am having these two doubts.can you please clarify them..
10th September 2021, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the job in ongc after completing my mechanical engineering only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?