16th July 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology seats are available in AMET, Chennai?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in AMET, Chennai for PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology. I want to study this Diploma course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology admission in AMET, Chennai?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology seats are available in AMET, Chennai?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  5. How to get admission in Naval architecture course in India?
  6. Information regarding Placement record of AMET University, Chennai?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  8. Admission procedure to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  9. Is Naval Architecture course residential?
  10. Colleges in India providing scholarship for GME course?
  11. Which are the best colleges in India? List of government marine colleges
  12. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  13. How many PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology seats are available in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai? -- [New]
  14. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai)
  15. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu? I need M.E/M.Tech part time
  16. How many Diploma in Graphics and Animation seats are available in C-DAC, Chennai?
  17. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  18. Which are the best colleges to join Merchant Navy? How to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2018, 11:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology seats are available in AMET, Chennai?

=> AMET stands for Academy of Maritime Education and Training.

=> AMET is an educational institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

=> As per my knowledge, 60 PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology seats are available in AMET, Chennai.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

5107, H2, IInd Avenue,
Anna Nagar
Chennai-600040
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?