22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  2. How many Diploma in Customs & Central Excise seats are available in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  5. Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax?
  6. Job vacancies in Customs Services at Mumbai and Pune for MBA in International Business and Diploma in Central Excise and Customs candidate?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  8. Are Tattoos allowed in Indian Revenue Services (Customs & Central Excise department)?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  10. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  14. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  16. When an Income Tax Officer become Indian Revenue Service Officer? Higher level of promotion for Income Tax Inspector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  18. How can I join ICWA after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
15th May 2019, 10:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?

=> Diploma in Customs and Central Excise - DCCE is a Diploma type course and the duration of this course is three months.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in this course is that the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The final selection of the candidate in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad will be done on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?