3rd June 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Agriculture course in Karnataka?

Hello,
I am pursuing 10th from Karnataka Board and after this I want to do Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka. So, I want to know about the entrance exam which will help me to do Diploma in Agriculture course? Please help me to know about it.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  3. Can I do B.E course in other state if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka?
  4. Percentage required in SSC to study Diploma in Agriculture?
  5. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after completing 10th in Karnataka?
  7. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  9. Entrance exam to study Diploma in Nursing course in Karnataka?
  10. Syllabus of K-CET for Polytechnic student?
  11. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  13. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  15. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get job after completing Agriculture Diploma course? How much salary I will get after completing this Diploma?
  17. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  18. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2015, 06:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Agriculture course in Karnataka?

To get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
11th June 2015, 06:48 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Agriculture course in Karnataka?

First of all i would like to tell you that if you are thinking to pursue diploma after completing your 10th class then the course duration of your diploma will be three years.

You have to appear in the DET exam for getting admission in good college of agriculture.

My suggestion to you is that you should attempt mock test conducted online so that you can practice a lot and score good marks in your final DET exam.
12th June 2015, 05:18 PM
Devdatta Divekar

To apply for diploma in agriculture, you need to go through entrance exam which would be conducted by the institute of Karnataka. They must be having their own entrance exam test. Usually admission by most institutes is given on the basis of marks you obtained on 10th (it should be at least 50%)
15th June 2015, 05:31 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing 10th from Karnataka Board and after this I want to do Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka. So, I want to know about the entrance exam which will help me to do Diploma in Agriculture course? Please help me to know about it.
Sorry, for diploma courses there is no entrance exam. You can directly get admission by giving your 10th qualifying score.
3rd June 2017, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How apply for diploma admission now can you please tell me the admission procedure and when will be the last date for apply and where we have apply for that course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?