30th July 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancies in Customs Services at Mumbai and Pune for MBA in International Business and Diploma in Central Excise and Customs candidate?

I have completed MBA in International Business and also Diploma course of Central Excise and Customs. So I want get job in Customs Services of India. Can you tell me the job vacancies in Mumbai and Pune as a Custom officer?

31st July 2016, 07:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job vacancies in Customs Services at Mumbai and Pune for MBA in International Business and Diploma in Central Excise and Customs candidate?

To join Custom Service you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination. Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have minimum bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reservation.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment for job. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
1st August 2016, 12:24 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job vacancies in Customs Services at Mumbai and Pune for MBA in International Business and Diploma in Central Excise and Customs candidate?

If you want to become Customer officer then must face Civil Service Exam which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for various posts every year. You must attempt for Indian Revenues Service for Custom or Central Excise officer. A candidate can apply if having minimum qualification that is graduation from a recognized university. Age must be between 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates. You need to study very hard to crack the exam as it is one of the most toughest exams in India. Below I have attached the notification for the same for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?