26th July 2018, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 3rd semester of BTech with Mechanical Engineering. After completing my BTech, I want to do my MTech from IIT. I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in IIT for MTech course.

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available to study in MTech for BTech Electrical student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ALIMCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in CIPET for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  4. Specializations available to study in MTech for BTech Mechanical student?
  5. Companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  10. Automobile companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student in Hyderabad?
  11. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  13. Possibility to study MTech(Mechatronics) for BTech Aeronautical student?
  14. Is there any difficulty to do Training after completion of 3rd year for Mechanical student? List of companies in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Possibility to study MTech with scholarship without GATE?
  16. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) for BTech(ECE) student?
  17. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  18. Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2018, 10:17 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?

The name of entrance examination through which you can get admission in M.Tech after B.Tech is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in technology or in final year of engineering can apply for GATE exam.

You must secure good rank in GATE examination to get admission in M.Tech in Indian Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?