26th July 2018, 11:22 AM

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

Sir/Madam, I want to admit my son in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School. I want to know about the procedure for getting admission and also the fee expenses. Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  2. Procedure to get 2nd standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  3. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  4. What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  5. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? When should I apply for it?
  7. Procedure of admission in 3rd stanrard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? Pattern of study of this school?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  9. How to get admission in 1st class at Sathya Sai residential school?
  10. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  11. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  12. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  13. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai primary school for 3rd standard?
  15. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Gurukulam?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  18. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy? -- [Most Discussed]
10th February 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

Procedure of admission in 3rd standard at Sri satyasai higher secondary school, andhrapradedh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?