3rd June 2018, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Gurukulam?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in 6th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Gurukulam. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 6th standard. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  2. Admission criteira for 6th class in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai primary school for 3rd standard?
  5. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed to join Sathya Sai school in puttapariti for 6th standard?
  8. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  9. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  10. How may I get admission in Puttaparthi ? I'm studying in 8th std in Sri Sathya sai institute of educare chrompet
  11. Procedure to get 2nd standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  12. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  13. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary school while doing 1st standard in Guntur?
  15. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  17. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? When should I apply for it?

4th June 2018, 07:54 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Gurukulam?

The admissions for 6th class in sathya sai gurukulam is done based on the merit list. You need to apply for the admission by filling the application form. You can get the application form in the school by paying the fees through cash or DD.

There are few eligibility requirements which you need to meet. They are given below:

- The candidate should be a citizen of india.
- The age limit should be between 10 - 11.5 years.
- The candidate should have passed in the previous years class from any recognized board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the admission by filling the application with the documents like date of birth certificate, marks sheet of previous years, transfer certificate, study certificate, aadhar card, ration card and caste certificate if you belong any backward caste.

For more information visit the official website of Sathya sai gurukulam.

4th June 2018, 12:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Gurukulam?

First of all, you have to purchase the admission form from the school. You can also request the admission form from home by sending a DD in favor of Correspondent, Sri Sathya Sai Gurukulam English Medium School, payable at Rajamahendravaram. Candidate must have age between 10 years to 11 years to apply for admission in 6th standard. You must purchase the application form before 31st March and submit the same by 10th April. You are required mark sheet of 5th standard, migration certificate, passport size photographs, aadhaar card, family ration card etc. while filling admission form. The selection is done on merit basis.

7th April 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Send model questions for entrance exam 6 std alike satya sai Vidya vihar and also exam portions

26th March 2023, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I want 6th standard alike modal question paper.

8th April 2023, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

What type of question will ask in sathy Sai school aliki

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?