28th July 2018, 12:47 PM
Shashankahs

Courses available to study in Graduation for Agriculture Diploma holder?

Hello, I have done with my Diploma in Agriculture course. Now, I am interested to do Graduation. I would like to know about the courses available for me to do in Graduation on my qualification basis. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  3. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  4. Marketing related courses available to study for 3 years full time Agriculture Diploma holder?
  5. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  8. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  9. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for 12th Agriculture student?
  10. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical and Electronics holder?
  11. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  12. Will I get admission in 2nd year directly for B.Sc Agriculture after doing Diploma in Agriculture?
  13. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  14. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  15. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  16. List of courses offered after Agriculture diploma? Eligibility for doing B.Sc. Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  17. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical holder except BTech?
  18. Courses available to study for Diploma holder in Nursing?
31st July 2018, 06:39 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses available to study in Graduation for Agriculture Diploma holder?

You can pursue graduation from any of the stream.

Some of the subjects to pursue are listed below:-
In Arts-
English
History
Geography
Hindi
Home Science
Political Science
Psychology
Economics
Sanskrit

In Science-
Physics
Chemistry
Botany
Zoology
Mathematics
English
Statistics
Agriculture
Nursing

In commerce-
Accounts
Finance
Business of Law
Income Tax
Economics
Mathematics
31st July 2018, 09:00 PM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Courses available to study in Graduation for Agriculture Diploma holder?

After completion of Diploma in Agriculture, interested candidates can do Bachelor of Science in Agriculture 3 years Under Graduate course from any reputed Agricultural colleges.
Opportunities after B.Sc in Agriculture - Research and development, Block Development of Agricultural officer, Agricultural farms.

Job Opportunities M.Sc -Master of Science in Agricultural 2 years course, candidate can be a Lecturer, Research Scientist and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?