5th August 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Bank Clerk for a candidate with 51% in 12th Commerce UP State Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Bank Clerk. I have scored 51% marks in my 12th Commerce UP State Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for IBPS Clerical exam
  2. Steps to become an Indian Army Officer for a candidate with 65% in 12th Commerce Uttarakhand Board student?
  3. Steps to become a Financial Analyst for a candidate with 71% in 12th WBCHSE Commerce?
  4. Eligibility to appear in Bank PO and Clerk exams for a candidate with 52% in 12th Commerce?
  5. List of Bank recruitment exams available for 12th Bihar Board candidate?
  6. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  7. Can I fill forms for Clerk position of any bank being a candidate having secured 44% in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Steps to become an Accountant for a candidate with 51.2% in 12th Commerce MP Board student?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  10. How many banks are associated with State Bank of India?
  11. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  12. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce from UP State Board?
  13. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  14. Previous years question papers of PO and clerical exam?
  15. How to apply for IBPS PO Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam? List of Bans that recruit the candidates through this Exam?
  16. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  17. What is the procedure and steps to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for bank clerk exam after passing 12th with 59.5% from UP board
6th August 2018, 11:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Bank Clerk for a candidate with 51% in 12th Commerce UP State Board?

To become Clerk in bank you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination. The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear in examination. Examination is conducted in various stages and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for final selection.
6th August 2018, 11:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Bank Clerk for a candidate with 51% in 12th Commerce UP State Board?

The minimum required qualification to appear for Clerk recruitment examination conducted by banks is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted by IBPS, SBI and other private banks.

So, you cannot appear in examination on 12th qualification. For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
7th August 2018, 09:43 AM
DeepanshuVerma

In order to become a clerk in bank you need to give entrance exam contuced by various bank. You need to follow sites which show th3 vacancy details at clerk post in bank , you can follow sarkariresult.
After that you need to study hard and clear the paper , then you will be get the post.
7th August 2018, 04:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to become a clerk in Bank are as follows:-
Candidate must be a Bachelor/ graduate degree holder from a recognized university in any of the stream.
Candidate age should be 21 years to 30 years.
OBC- 32 years and SC/ST- 35 years.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% marks in graduation.
7th August 2018, 04:29 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Steps required to become a Bank Clerk are:-
Aspirants must be a Bachelor degree holder from a recognized university.
Aspirant should have pursue Bachelor or Graduation in any of the stream.
Aspirant age must be under 21 years to 30 years for General and for OBC- 32 years and SC/ST- 35 years.
Aspirants must have scored at least 50% marks in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?