8th November 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

For how many years is GPAT score valid?

I gave my GPAT exam last year and did not sat for exam this year. I want to apply for admission in M.Pharmacy. Can I use my last year's GPAT score while applying?

12th November 2018, 09:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many years is GPAT score valid?

The GPAT examination score is valid for a period of three years. from the declaration of the GPAT result.

GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. It is a national level entrance examination conducted by AICTE for offering admission to M.Pharm programmes offered by various institutes/colleges.
13th November 2018, 03:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can use GPAT score of previous year.

As per official site of GPAT i.e. http://www.aicte-gpat.in/Home/FAQ.aspx, GPAT scores are valid for three years.

That means if a candidate is appearing for GPAT in this year, then he/she can take admission till academic year 2020-21.
15th November 2018, 12:17 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# GPAT stand for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.

# GPAT is a national level entrance examination held annually by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) under the control & direction of Ministration of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.

# GPAT is primarily meant for admission to M. Pharma programmes in colleges/institutes.

# Kindly note down that GPAT score / result is valid only for TWO years. There is myth that GPAT score/result is valid for three years, but it is not true as GPAT score is valid only for next two years.
10th July 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm now 3rd year b Pharmacy if I get the rank in gpat am I eligible to attend gpat counseling after my 4th year?
14th July 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I gave gpat 2019 and also qualified. But this yr I don't want to take admission. Hence I did not attend cap rounds. Can I use my this 2019 score to take admission next yr in 2020?
29th July 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in 3rd yr of b.pharm i want to give gpat and if I qualified will this score valid for m.pharm admission or i have to regive the exam in final year please answer
1st August 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a gpat qualifier 2019.but i failed in final year .can i get an admission for m.pharm after clearing my arrears in next year...?
29th September 2019, 04:21 PM
Anjali120

I am gpat 2019 qualified. If i will give gpat 2020 or if will not qualify so can i use my gpat 2019 score card.
Will it valid??
29th October 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Pharm in 2016. I cleared g-pat-2014. Is it valid to get fellowship in PhD.
30th October 2019, 11:11 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am studying in 3rd yr of b.pharm i want to give gpat and if I qualified will this score valid for m.pharm admission or i have to regive the exam in the final year please answer
No, you will not be able to give GPAT exam in 3rd year as you didn't meet the essential criteria of this Exam i.e., You will only give exam if you are in the Final year of B.Pharm.

Eligibility Criteria for GPAT Exam
-> Applicant must be a citizen of India.

-> They must be Bachelor's degree holder in Pharmacy(4 Years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)

-> Those who are in the final year of B.Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
30th October 2019, 11:17 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Pharm in 2016. I cleared g-pat-2014. Is it valid to get fellowship in PhD.
The GPAT Score is valid for Three years if you are taking admission in M.Pharm and Five years in case of if you are taking admission in Doctoral Programme:-

This is the eligibility criteria for getting a scholarship :

The candidate must have secured a cumulative grade point average of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equivalent at both B.Pharm and M.Pharm. In addition to above the candidate should have qualified GPAT during the last 5 years. For SC/ST/PH candidates CGPA requirement will be 7.0 on the scale of 10 or equivalent or general candidate must have secured 75% marks or above & 70% marks for candidates of reserved categories.

For more info you can visit this website :-
https://www.aicte-india.org/sites/de...guidelines.pdf
30th October 2019, 11:22 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjali120 View Post
I am gpat 2019 qualified. If i will give gpat 2020 or if will not qualify so can i use my gpat 2019 score card.
Will it valid??
Yes , your GPAT 2019 Scorecard will be valid till 2022 irrespective of your GPAT Score in 2020.

GPAT SCORE CARD VALIDITY: GPAT score card will be valid for three years.

For more information you can visit this website :
https://ntagpat.nic.in/ntagpatcms/public/home.aspx
13th December 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How many years gpat exam score is valid for pharm - D student...??
5th February 2020, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my gpat2019 am i eligible to write NIPER jee 2020 with2019 score card
7th February 2020, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored more marks in gpat 2019 and less in 2020 can I get admission for m pharm from my 2019 score card?
31st August 2020, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed my B pharm in 2019 and i am appeared for gpat examination in 2019 but now in 2020-21 i want to take admission for m pharm and i am not getting qualified and on the basis of 2019 gpat is there a possibility to get admission for m pharm
3rd October 2020, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am qualified gpat 2020 I don't want to do m pharmacy this 2020year can I do m pharmacy next year. With 2020gpat score card
28th February 2021, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I was gave Gpat entrance in 2018 so can I this score card valid for year 2021 For admission of M pharm
2nd March 2021, 11:37 PM
Maahi14

GPAT score is valid for 3 years only. After 3 years the score card will become invalid.
4th March 2021, 05:10 PM
Maahi14

GPAT score card is valid for three years. After three years you can not apply for the job on the basis of this 3years old GPAT score card.
26th June 2022, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i apply my third year 2021 score for m. Pharm 2022 admission ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?