30th December 2021, 02:13 AM
Divya5118

Can BBA student take physiotherapy courses?

I'm a commerce student and I have completed BBA. Is it possible to take any medical courses. If yes what are the courses. My sister said that you can take physiotherapy is it possible.

7th January 2022, 01:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BBA student take physiotherapy courses?

You are not eligible to pursue bachelor degree in physiotherapy. The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, on the basis of your educational qualification, you are not eligible to get admission in physiotherapy course.
26th June 2022, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can BBA student take physiotherapy courses?

I completed my bba..can i join postgraduate studies for join physiotherapy course in my further study in Sweden,Europe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?