9th January 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Government High School Teacher for a candidate with 43% in 12th Humanities Assam State Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Government High School Teacher. I have scored 43% marks in my 12th Humanities Assam State Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Government High School Teacher for a candidate with 43% in 12th Humanities Assam State Board?

First of all you need to complete a degree in any core subject in science, arts or commerce. After completion of degree, you need to complete B.Ed, which is the least required qualification for teaching jobs in schools.

For government schools teaching jobs in India, you need to qualify TET/CTET after degree and B.Ed qualification. Selection for job, will be on merit, when there are vacant jobs available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?