28th February 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Government High School Teacher for a candidate with 47% in 12th Science Uttarakhand State Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Government High School Teacher. I have scored 47% marks in my 12th Science Uttarakhand State Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

4th March 2019, 10:20 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Steps to become a Government High School Teacher for a candidate with 47% in 12th Science Uttarakhand State Board?

To become a government teacher in Uttrakhand state, an aspirant should have the basic qualifications. These are:-

Basic educational qualification for Primary/Secondary/Intercollegiate level.
Teachers training course certificate.
TET/CTET certificate.

Once you acquire all these documents then you may apply for government teacher vacancies throughout the state.
4th March 2019, 12:54 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Steps to become a Government High School Teacher for a candidate with 47% in 12th Science Uttarakhand State Board?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the post of Government High School Teacher as the minimum eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in 12th and in Graduation and then the Candidate has to opt for B.Ed degree, upon clearing it, the candidate will have to cleat UGC NET, once cleared completely, candidate can apply for government school teacher position.
4th March 2019, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to complete a degree in any science subject with at least 50% marks from a recognised university and then complete B.Ed which is the minimum qualification to apply for teaching jobs in schools. You can also apply for courses like Nursery Teacher Training or BTC or D.Ed on the basis of your class 12th, which will help you to apply for primary teacher jobs.

TET/CTET is conducted for government schools teaching jobs. Hence, if you are looking for such jobs then you need to complete D.Ed or B.Ed and then crack TET/CTET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?