18th February 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Warder in West Bengal Police?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Warder which is available in West Bengal Police? I am interested to apply for this post in this Department. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

23rd February 2019, 04:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Warder in West Bengal Police?

Selected candidates for the post of Warder in West Bengal Police will get a salary pay of Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- per month with grade pay of Rs. 2,600/-. Candidates who have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination are eligible to apply for the post of Warder in West Bengal Police. Last date to apply for same recruitment is 16/03/2019.

You can find details on the below mentioned website notification link.
http://wbpolice.gov.in/writereaddata...20(Warder).pdf
23rd February 2019, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Warder in West Bengal Police is Rs.5400-25200/- plus Rs.2600/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for West Bengal Police Warder recruitment, you should have passed Madhyamik or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.
23rd February 2019, 08:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Warder in West Bengal Police Recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Warder in West Bengal Police is given below,

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Police

Name of the Job Position - Warder

Pay Scale offered - Rs.5,400/- to Rs.25,200/- (i.e., Pay Band - 2) + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
23rd February 2019, 11:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Warder which is available in West Bengal Police? I am interested to apply for this post in this Department. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.
Pay scale allotted to Warder in West Bengal Police is given below:

Warder / Female Warder – pay scale – Rs 5,400 to Rs 25,200 (i.e. pay band -2) + Grade Pay Rs 2,600 as per existing Government rules

There are 816 Warder / Female Warder posts available in West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online / offline to the Warder / Female recruitment in West Bengal Police recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?