30th May 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in RTMNU-Nagpur for Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology candidate?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in RTMNU-Nagpur then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

31st May 2019, 05:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in RTMNU-Nagpur for Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology candidate?

As per the information available, the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University-Nagpur do not have placement cell. The facility of campus interview and selection is not available.

You would need to apply for the entrance examination conducted by the college itself to get admission in Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University-Nagpur

:-You must have studied B.Sc. in Cyber Security or equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% and above from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/rtmnu/home/ for more
details.

Contact Address:-

Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Premises
Ravindranath Tagore Marg Nagpur 440001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?