4th June 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) from JIPMER-Puducherry then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

8th June 2019, 02:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Perfusion Technology at JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research), Puducherry.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the institute.

I am also giving you institute website link for your reference that is www.jipmer.edu.in
8th June 2019, 05:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) from JIPMER-Puducherry then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the Common Entrance Examination conducted by the JIPMER-Puducherry for the admission to study BSc (Perfusion Technology) course. Candidates who have passed Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany and Zoology subjects with English and should have taken at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BSc (Perfusion Technology) course in JIPMER-Puducherry. Candidates should be an Indian National.
8th June 2019, 06:38 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission to Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is through entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)-Punducherry.

The candidates are required to have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as a mandatory subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

The candidates are required to have attained the age of 17 year at the time of filling the application form.
8th June 2019, 07:00 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission to Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is through entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)-Punducherry.

The candidates are required to have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as a mandatory subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

The candidates are required to have attained the age of 17 year at the time of filling the application form.
8th June 2019, 07:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Entrance Examination available to pursue B.Sc in Perfusion Technology course in JIPMER Puducherry:

The detailed information about the entrance examination available to pursue B.Sc in Perfusion Technology course in JIPMER Puducherry is given below.

Name of the College - JIPMER Puducherry

Name of the Course - B.Sc in Perfusion Technology

>> Selection will be done based on "Entrance Examination" conducted as an online "Computer Based Test".

>> This test is to be held on 22nd June, 2019 and examination centers are Puducherry, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Trivandrum, New Delhi, and Vijayawada.

>> Entrance Test shall have 100 Multiple choice questions and it is common for all the B.Sc courses.

Click here for Official Website
8th June 2019, 10:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

JIPMER-Puducherry conducts an entrance exam every year for admission in BSc(Perfusion Technology) course.
Duration of BSc(Perfusion Technology) is full time 3 years.

For details, you can visit the official website given below;
http://www.jipmer.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?