7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Child Health in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Child Health from Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital. I just want to know about the course fee of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately.

12th July 2019, 09:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Child Health in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital?

Fee expenses of Diploma in Child Health in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital is Rs. 8 lacs per year.
Duration of Diploma in Child Health is one year full time program.

For details visit at;
https://vims.edu.in/node/194
13th July 2019, 01:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Child Health in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Child Health in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital is Rs.29830 per year.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Child Health in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital is 2 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Opposite Government Milk Dairy, Vadgaon Gupta, Post MIDC
Ahmednagar, Maharashtra 414111, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?