7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Child Health in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital for Diploma in Child Health course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

11th July 2019, 12:11 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Child Health in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Child Health in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
11th July 2019, 04:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Child Health in Padamshree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital?

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Child Health program at Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital:
1. You must have cleared secondary school examination in Science, with PCB or PCM or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks.
2. You must have complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st Dec.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?