25th July 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi, I want to know which are the entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in REVA University for MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

28th July 2019, 08:24 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

M Tech in Digital Communication & Networking is a post graduation degree of 2 years.
They didn't mention anything about any entrance exam in their official website. But they mentioned about eligibility details.

Candidates, having degree BE / B.Tech in ECE / TE / EEE / CSE / ISE / Instrumentation Technology / Medical Electronics/ M Sc in Electronics with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate of any recognized University/Institution or AMIE or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute, can apply for above mentioned course online through university's website.
28th July 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know which are the entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in REVA University for MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the GATE or Karnataka PGCET for the admission to study MTech in Digital Communication and Networking in the REVA University. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech in ECE / TE / CSE / ISE / EEE / Instrumentation Technology / Medical Electronics / MSc in Electronics with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate from a recognized college / university or AMIE or any other equivalent qualification are eligible to study the MTech in Digital Communication and Networking in the REVA University. Candidates have to contact the university for exact details on the cutoff marks required to get admission in REVA University. The REVA University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?