25th July 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in this college? Please tell me asap.

28th July 2019, 08:38 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University?

The Reva Institute of Technology and Management is a private co-educational engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka.

M. Tech. in Digital Communication and Networking is full time post graduation degree of 2 years consisting of 4 semester.

Candidates with degree B.E. /B.Tech. in ECE /TE /EEE /CSE /ISE / Instrumentation Technology / Medical Electronics/ M.Sc. in Electronics with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate of any recognized University/Institution or AMIE or any other equivalent qualification from any recognized institute can submit their applications for this course at institute's official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?