30th July 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BSc(Architectural Technology) admission in the Robert Gordon University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for BSc(Architectural Technology) course in the Robert Gordon University? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

2nd August 2019, 08:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BSc(Architectural Technology) admission in the Robert Gordon University?

In order to qualify for admission at the Robert Gordon University for B.Sc. Architectural Technology program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 60% marks in Maths and your chosen subject.
2. You must have IELTS score of 6.0 band not less than 5.5 bands across all four categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?