5th November 2011, 01:24 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains literature Gujarati Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

UPSC Mains literature Gujarati Paper II papers consist of 8 questions in it and 5 questions from it are needed to be attempted. These questions are kept in 2 sections equally. Each question carries same marks in it. Each question is divided into 2-4 sub-questions. From each section, 1st question is compulsory to be attempted and rest 3 questions are to be solved from remaining 6 questions taking at-least 1 from each section. Total times which can be scored in the paper are 300 and time given to answer the entire questions is 3 hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...per-ii-papers/

Related Questions:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?