6th August 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Software Engineer for a candidate with 58% in 12th Science Odisha Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Software Engineer. I have scored 58% marks in my 12th Science Odisha Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

10th August 2019, 09:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Software Engineer for a candidate with 58% in 12th Science Odisha Board?

You can pursue the software engineering course through B.Tech.

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board in PCM are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course.

Entrance exination is conducted for admission in government and private colleges. So, you can appear for the examination as per admission procedure of different institutes.
11th August 2019, 06:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Software Engineer for a candidate with 58% in 12th Science Odisha Board?

Having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with 58% marks, to become a software engineer you are required to pursue B.Tech/B.E. (Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of engineering) degree course in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline from a recognised university.

Further, for pursuing above mentioned degree course from engineering colleges, you need to qualify engineering entrance examinations such as JEE, State EEE/CET, BITSAT, VITEEE, SRM EEE, COMED K, etc..
12th August 2019, 12:59 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can become software engineer after pursuing the B.Tech course in Computer Science.

You are eligible to pursue the course on the basis of educational qualification. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM stream.

So, you can appear in the examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. It is four year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?